What are the right steps to get the funds for your startup?
I can brief what I did so far:
We are a startup registered
- We are a newly startup private limited company and we register ourselves in the Starup India Program and got the DIPP Number
- We called up the Startup India Toll Free Number and they gave us a link to download the list of investors
- We downloaded and approached all the investors over email. There are 200+.
- Only 2 investors reverted in last 15 days. And they too mentioned that they have private investors
Now the Question that I am looking an answer for:
- Govt. had announced 10000 Crores fund for the start up. Where are these funds and how to approach the right body to talk and get these funds to run our startup?
If someone may help me here…?