Startup new business

Iam an Architect in Ludhiana. I want to run my own setup from the fresh scale. I want to know, how to register my firm name so that to protect from any misuse of my firm name…
Secondly what are basic requirements needed to start sole proprietorship architecture firm

Registered your company with quick India .com

I am late to reply to this answer, and by this time you must have started your business. I would still like to answer your question to guide someone who is reading this question.

When you take decision to start a new business, you need to think about various aspects of running your business. One of the aspects is to select the right kind of business entity for your business. Depending on the nature of your business, scale at which you are starting, number of partners involved etc, you can decide the entity type. In India, you have option to start small business business as Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) and Private Limited Company. We at myefilings help new businesses and SBMs to start, manage and grow their business by providing best of the Professional and Legal services at very reasonable costs. You can visit myefilings com and talk to our Business Consultant for more details.