Startup shirt garment factory

startupindia

Hi, I am planning to start shirt garment factory. Please guide me for the initial investment required, which is best place to buy raw materials and how to find wholesale buyers for my product.

Hi,

Instead of telling you how to start garment business, I will share what are primary things you need to know, when you are ready to start your business. After that you will need experts hands to determine a definite plan to work upon.

• Product Category and Quality (Eg. Tshirt, Shirts, Suits etc)
  • Quantity to be Produced (Eg
  • Raw Material ( Eg. Raw material available in Panipat, Haryana will be cheaper then purchasing it from any other city)
  • Type of Machine
  • Where to put factory to get maximum Tax incentive etc…

These all questions will factor the investment you will need initially to start your garment business. Generally garment machinery starts from Rs. 10-30k and can ends in lakhs. Raw material and project putting cost is separate.

For more queries contact: consultmmco at gmail dot com

i would also suggest a visit to Tirupur to understand how the wholesale garment industry works, and how India’s garment industry is an important cog in the wheel of the international market.
You should also tie up with Apparel Export Promotion Council and be active in that circuit.

Hi,

Many thanks for your tips.

Product Category and Quality (Eg. Tshirt, Shirts, Suits etc) - Cotton and Polyester shirts
Quantity to be Produced (Eg - Planned to start with 75 to 100 pcs per day
Raw Material ( Eg. Raw material available in Panipat, Haryana will be cheaper then purchasing it from any other city) - Advice me a trust-able cheep supplier
Type of Machine - Looking for quality and economy machines
Where to put factory to get maximum Tax incentive etc… - Near Madurai city

Now Consulting with friends who are in this field for guidance. Please share your advice about Maschinerie requirement, material source, and how to find buyers for my product.

Manpower are available in nearby places with salary range 10-15 k per month.

Please guide me.

This is helpful information about wholesale garment industry. THANKS Ron

hello sir…
i hv textile factory in kolhapur…
i will supply cotton cloths in wholesale rate

I believe these two blogs would be helpful for you.

Share your success story with ebstp.com. EBSTP is a platform for startup to share success story

Hi saw ur msg . We are e commerce based startup. We have a unique concept of doing a business in e commerce.

You can get ideas on how you find whole sellers and how much investment it needs to get started. but you need to focus on your shirts unique designs so people out there like it and then your product would be in demand.