Startups Forum Turns One Year Old!

anniversary

Cheer up! :birthday: :tada: :confetti_ball:

It’s been a year already and today we celebrate StartupsForum’s first birth anniversary! A year ago, on this day, StartupsForum.in went live over the web.

Screenshot captured on 19 Jan 2016

Past twelve months have been challenging, rewarding and fun all together. It’s been an incredible journey so far for each and every one of us. I hope you all enjoyed being a part of it.

Over the past year, YOU all shared some amazing stories and inspired US all. Your contribution is remarkable. The smallest you share here adds up the value to our forum, which is priceless! I am grateful to you all.

Thanks to you all for your constant help and support. It’s such a pleasure to have you all as a part of the startup community.

Some notable achievements this year are as follows-

• More than 1.6M people visited Startups Forum in the past year.
  • Total 750 topics created and 11.6k posts discussed.
  • Over 7.8k entrepreneurs became a part of our community.

A lot more is to be achieved over the coming years. Let’s hit the milestones together! :wave:

“If You Want To Go Fast, Go Alone. If You Want To Go Far, Go Together”

The world around us is constantly changing. Technology evolves fast. For that, we have created a special category named ‘Future Tech’ where we can discuss upcoming technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Self-Driving Cars, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Drones and Flying Cars, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchains, Biotech, Clean Energy, Hyperloop, Computerized Medicine, etc. Please do make use of this category to discuss the above-listed topics.

Thanks everyone for your support over the past year. We truly appreciate your efforts.
Thanks @Siddharth79 for designing forum graphics. I would also like to thank @Ron for helping our community grow. You shared about us everywhere, you helped other entrepreneurs by posting long and well researched posts Here, here, here, here, here, and here are links to some of your tweets. For your great efforts, I am giving you a VIP membership for free lifetime.

VIP membership on Startups Forum will be of highest level and will be given to users based on various criteria in upcoming days. VIP membership group on Startups Forum can be stated same as ‘Verified on Twitter’, ‘Verified on Facebook’ or ‘Linkedin Premium membership’.

Here is the preview of VIP Membership Group on Startups Forum.

Also in upcoming days we will be introducing more groups such as a group for Investors, Venture Capital Firms and so on. Check out the group’s page here.

Yet another year and as we break into, I hope we get to celebrate this again and again! We have taken just a small step. We need to make a long way, and I know we surely will. :v:

A very Happy Birthday to StartupsForum once again! :birthday:

Congratulations!! Hearty wishes!!

Many congratulations… Wish u very happy anniversary.

Happy Anniversary Startups Forum. :birthday: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Happy Birthday and congrats! Startups Forum has been a great resource for me, and I can’t wait to see what this next year will bring you.

Congrats Startups Forum! You’ve always served as a great source of info and inspiration. :kissing_heart:

cong… startup wish u very happy anniversary

Many congratulations to the whole team of Startup Forum - Pepipost

Yes Startups Forum has been a great place to make friends.

I regularly make it a point to transfer all my entrepreneur’ial contacts in Bengaluru and on social media into Startups Forum members by sending them a subscription link via email .

Great to hear!! Glad to be a part of it. - Our Business Ladder

A great journey indeed :wink:
More to come…a long way to go :slight_smile:
A very happy anniversary to StartupsForum :smile: