With this one-page Cheat Sheet, you will learn how to exploit social media to benefit your business.
Do you want people’s attention?
27% of total internet time and 15% of total mobile internet time is spent on social networking sites.
Do you want leads?
Social media produces double the leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or PPC and conversion rates are 13% higher.
Do you want sales?
46% of online users rely on social media to make a purchase and 78% made a purchase based on a company’s social media post.
Do you want to get to know your customers?
69% of marketers use social media for market intelligence and 60% of consumers follow or give feedback to brands on social media
How should you use social media?
- To capture and drive traffic to your website.
- To establish yourself as an expert in your field.
- To massively improve your SEO and web presence.
- To build ongoing relationships with readers, prospects
5 Steps Before You Begin Optimizing Each Channel:
- Know your primary social media objective.
- Hone in on your target audience—and get to know them.
- Determine your key topics and create content around them.
- Build a profile on the “Big 5” networks with a unified brand.
- Create a plan for how much time you want to spend on:
(1) creating/posting content; and,
(2) engaging with your audience.
Get It Here: