Validation for T-shirt business idea

So I recently had an idea about a line of tshirt designs that focus on people who follow their passion. The designs will basically be captions such as ‘stay humble, hustle hard’, ‘Life > CV’, and ‘j.o.b.- just over broke’. Do you guys think there is a niche in this category? Or is it just me? I got the idea when I was searching for similar tshirts online for myself but couldn’t find anything. I’d really appreciate any opinions/ideas or feedback you guys have regarding this venture!

Starting a T-shirt business in India is quite common as the cost price is less and selling price is more, which results in good amount of profit. But the only problem associate with this business Idea is that it has high competition and you can only survive when your product is unique otherwise your product will die in long run.

We are startup consulting and business planning. We can help & consult you right from idea to make it reality.
Also we can help you in validation and feasibility check along with startup consultation.

PM for details.