Web hosting and rank

requirements

hey all
greeting for the eve
Hop all are doing good
my name is krishann aka aarron
I have just joined m newbie
I’m looking for the website hosting and domain name registration for new startup all costing
best way to enhance the website ran and generate more traffic and leads
please help me out
inbox me

thanks

Hi Krishna,

Kindly check your mail.

Hello Krishan,
You can tie up with companies like net4india , znetlive.com for your hosting needs.
If you are just venturing out on your startup and you dont have a business model in place yet you should just pick up a company domain (with or without hosting) .
Domain should cost you around 130/- INR for a .in and around 620/- INR for a .com TLD suffix.
I prefer Znetlive coz they got pretty good customer service , quick resolution times and customer friendly attitude.

Contact a web designer who can make a mockup of your startup / website idea .
You can get this done for as low as 5000/- INR up to 50,000/- INR but it depends on whom you contact, and again your knowledge level about your chosen market/ startup idea which will greatly help the designer in expressing your website concept using home page art , images, menu , icons etc.

Finally you can ask the same person or a web development firm to convert your site mockup / template into an actual website with necessary scripting / functionality support as you would require

• Contact Page
  • Social Media Integration
  • Visitor Stats Plugin ( i reccommend statcounter)
  • SEO
  • Google Adwords Setup
  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • Surveys
  • Forms

My startup likes to network with people who have bold and enterprising ideas.
You can message if you want to discuss your idea further.

All the best

Regards
Ron Abraham

Hello Mr Krishna,

Kindly check your email.

regards,

Dear Krishna,

You need to have the most optimized hosting platform with the best infrastructure to host your Website. I am a happy customer of cloudways since 2014.

Cloudways offers the most convenient cloud hosting platform; thus, making it much easier for Website developers and an owner who want to host their websites on Digital Ocean, Vultr, AWS Cloud and Google Compute Engine. Developers can now launch Cloud servers on Cloudways in just a single click.

Cloudways offers 1-click installation of many significant PHP base application and 24/7 support. Cloudways platform runs on the latest web hosting technologies. ThunderStack, the powerful hosting recipe from Cloudways, is composed of Apache, Nginx, Memcached, Varnish and MySQL database. It powers all the web apps deployed on the cloud servers inside the platform.

Recently Digital Ocean launch their Datacenter in Bangalore, easilyIndia and with the Cloudways quickly launch your Digital Ocean cloud server with Indian Datacenter. Nowadays Cloudways has been starting their summer offer you get 15% Off for first 3 months OR 15% Off on your first 3 invoices using this Promo code: SUMMER16

Please go through our website https://www.webmatrixindia.com/
45% discount for new customers Web Hosting and domain

please visit Our Website We provide you best service at affordable prices. https://smartdesizns.com/