What are the most important factors, one should consider while starting up?

startupindia
requirements
startup

Many wannapreneurs ask this question - What are the most important factors, one should consider while starting up? What do you think?

Let me give a try - I thinks it is people.
People as in - Co-Founder, Partner, Employee, Associates, Mentor and customer.

What is next difficult task? - Getting right people, placing them at right place with right tools to work and explore.

Next is even more difficult - to understand and finding out what is “RIGHT” for you.

If you are able to achieve this then just be consistent enough and these people will take care of 5M - Money, Market, Machines, Materials and Methods.

There are many factors - I wrote about one. Lets understand other factors from all people out here.

Kind Regards,
Yogesh Thite,
Startup Mentor & Consultant,
#StartupwithMeticulous

@Ron @Sumeet @adeebhafiz391 @rahuljccl @kln1219 @prasad @soubhagyabal @amitsingh933 @Amit_ZEROHOMZ - Any suggestion, comments?

Here’s some fresh content i just posted on social media yesterday, regarding basic rules of startup living, the Ten Commandments of Startup Life.

Please Note the above have nothing to do with concrete steps to launching a startup, @startupsforum members have already covered that in detail in this search link here.

Here are the steps to becoming an entrepreneur prior to launching a startup, from a previous post.
startup%20steps

That’s really great information. Thanks

7 important factors to consider before starting a business

Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

@FFGROUP COuld you please post this here in details.

Yes, why not. @IamYogeshMT
7 important factors to consider before starting a business

Thank you @FFGROUP for posting this here.

Welcome Mr. @IamYogeshMT

selection of partner