What i've learned in the past year from setting up my startup

entrepreneurs
startups

Hi Guys!

The last couple of months I’ve been putting a lot of time and effort in my new project, and I wanted to share my story with you guys. What I have noticed as a starting entrepreneur is that I had I lot of questions about my business that were outside my level of expertise. I am a marketing guy, and I had trouble with finding a structured way of setting up my business and coming up with a solid business plan (Business Administration things in general). I’ve heard and used of Khanacademy.com (and other online learning sites), but what I missed was the sense of interaction with a teacher, like you would have in a real world setting. Asking questions in real time is nice and aids/speeds up the learning process, but I found no way to do that online.

From that problem I started my newest venture Yoohcan. I wanted to create something so that others would not have the same problem as I did. In short, it is a live and interactive streaming platform like Twitch.tv, but instead to gamers it is aimed at young professionals. I am exciting to see that the project it’s almost out of beta, and I am planning to do the launch in the first week of April.

For the launch so far I’ve gathered 50+ international speakers whom are experts in different fields. Since a lot of the webinars cover business topics, I thought I might share it here with you guys so you could learn from them. The official Launch is from April 3rd till April 7th. You can find more info about the event here:
Event Link. 50+ speakers
If you want to stay updated, you can attend the event on Facebook! Enjoy!