Which bank is best for opening a Current Account for Pvt. ltd company?

Hi,

I recently registered Pvt. ltd company. Need your suggestions on where to open a current bank account.

AXIS Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC or any other?

I would suggest you to try SBI with their netbanking :slight_smile: many people underestimate but you can try them.

almost all these banks you have shortlisted will give you the same facilities (cheque collection , zero / minimum balance for upto a year, debit card , dedicated account manager and quick opening procedure ) .
However sometimes, the local branch you select will not offer these facilities due to staff shortage, or in a rare case ,they simply might not comply with all they promise, though thats where customer service / complaints come in.
Try to see if any of them offer hidden charges and which offers good customer service for the Corporate Banking customers.
ICICI is quite responsive to customer complaints, but i am sure AXIS and HDFC are also pretty good.

Hi, more or less, all banks provide similar facilities, but a private bank is more responsive to customer queries. However, they have more charges than a govt bank. So, at initial stage, you can choose according to your needs.
ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Mahindra and HDFC are more popular. But, Kotak has an additional benefit that it can provide interest of 7.5% p.a. even on current account on amount exceeding Rs 1 Lakh.
So, it’s a personal choice, depending upon your suitability.

If you are looking for govt. schemes or loans, go for Oriental Bank of Commerce. However, my suggestion would be to have two bank accounts. One with public sector bank and other private… may be ICICI… as when it comes to multi city facilities, private banks are more efficient but they hardly participate in any of the funding schemes of government whereas public sector banks do participate in governmet schemes but service level is a concern. Hence, choose combination of both. Thanks…

pls reply , the best bank

i am also looking for the same, and as per my research till now i think indusland is the best option out there in private and SBI in govt,