Would you like to start something .. without leaving your present job?

Many great ideas do not see the light . Due to work pressures, commitments many would not like venture out fully and start on their own… So How to go about it ?

Get tagged with startups … participate in a startup that is going to hit the market. With minimum risk get the experience of the startup culture., learn entrepreneurship …pick skill sets that regular job do not offer… you can also grow with startup… Expand your net work.
which will be helpful when you are ready to take the plunge

I can be reached at ksbmanyam■gmail.com… 9886766403

We can only think about starting something when we have enough money to invest…I am definitely not going to start anything new now because I am not in condition to invest.I had not yet saved anything.

Hello,

What is your business Concept?

@ksbmanyam
I am interested to build a startup by working parttime. Any ideas from you? gautam.sakthi■gmail.com

Sure, why not? But it’s not easy. And to start something, you know, sounds awkward. First of all you need to be sure that your idea will rock or at least it will survive.

Hi,
If you want to earn money without spending many hours in office then part time is good. But before you start any part-time work you first decide you are having knowledge in which skill as there are lots of options for part-time workers. I suggest you to choose only that field in which you are having interest and good knowledge. If you want to start your own business then you can go for online business as well. Either you can manage your own online store to develop business and generate revenue.

Hi,

There is a company name India Accelerator that helps people looking to start up something new. I have heard a lot about this company and have received a positive response. They provide with different services such as startup mentors that guide you, funding for your business and also help with work locations. you can contact them if they can help you out with your startup.

For more you can visit their website: https://www.indiaaccelerator.co/