Zapmart.com - the online grocery store

startup
ecommerce
startupindia

http://www.Zapmart.com is a local online grocery store providing services in South Mumbai. As people now prefer online stores, we thought why not to make the life of people easier by providing them with grocery items at their home.

We believe that, the customer always comes first and envision making their life simpler! We deliver products at their doorstep within 2 hours of the order placement.

We provide products such as vegetables and fruits, edible oil, grains and pulses, salt, pepper and sugar and many more daily needs products.

Dear Zapart.com
Your startup looks interesting and we are inquisitive to know more about it.I am Abhi from www.startup-buzz.com

Nice post for people shopping online for groceries. I live in New Delhi and for shopping groceries online I use mostly the hybrid retail chain AaramShop as I like the services of this online grocery store very much. This online store has partnered with local retail shops and delivers order fast as compared to other online stores. The products are cheap, of best quality and free delivery is provided to all customers.